You will be the kind of developer who knows that writing good code is not the only thing that's required to deliver a stellar product. You know iteration is key, and take pride in great test coverage, slick design, and sensible architecture.
While working for a customer, you might notice that they are missing out on an opportunity and if you pitch it correctly, you might have the chance to put the idea into life. Shortcut's customers believe in us and often embrace our ideas to make their product even better. You will be equally motivated by helping your colleagues as well as our clients!
About the role As a GolangDeveloper at Shortcut, you’ll have the opportunity to work with customer projects from our office as well as with cool on-site assignments, as part of the customer’s organization. You’ll work on a number of different projects, from small projects to longer commitments with a larger team. Together with Project Managers, iOS-, Android- and Fullstack- Developers, you’ll make our customers' visions a reality. If possible, we’d like for you to write clean, well-structured, and manageable code. We’d also like for you to participate in the estimation, planning, and prioritization process for new projects.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in building scalable backend systems
- You have expert knowledge in Golang
- You have experience in building APIs for mobile applications and/or web clients
- You have experience in working with cloud services such as AWS or Google Cloud
- You have experience working agile in collaboration with product owners/customers and other developers and testers.
- You speak English fluently
- You have experience in working in larger development teams with knowledge sharing and coaching
- You have experience in system architecture
- You have experience in DevOps work
- You have experience in automated testing at different levels
- You have experience in discussing technical architecture and integrations with customers and/or technical partners
- You speak Swedish fluently
- You are passionate about system development
- You are humble
- You are a team player
- You enjoy working in a multicultural and equal environment
- You have a willingness to learn
- You proactively stay up to date and have a good understanding of the mobile industry
You have at least a bachelor's degree in computer science or a civil engineering degree in computer technology; alternatively corresponding knowledge and extensive current and relevant experience acquired in other ways.