Are you passionate about iOS, programming, and mobile devices? Are you excited about building state-of-the-art apps that impact lots of users? If you’re looking for stimulating challenges and problems to tackle, are interested in working on complex features in apps with huge user bases, have a passion for learning, and care deeply about your apps’ users, please read on!
What you can expect from our team
- We’re deeply committed to iOS, its frameworks, and APIs (and all things Apple)
- We love Swift and maintain a high proficiency, and sometimes flirt with Objective C too
- An eye for good UI & UX!
- We breathe RESTful API’s and love real-time databases like Firebase
- We’d love it if robots could help us do our jobs, so we’re trying to get better at using CI/CD to do all the boring, repetitive stuff for us
- Some of us are really good at unit-, UI- and integration testing! Others… not so much. But we’re improving.
- We’re a multinational company, so English is our primary language. You need to be fluent in English and Swedish.
Why us? We’re offering a position in an exciting work environment, with a healthy life/work balance, within a company that prizes a happy, innovative, and inclusive culture. You will get colleagues that are; curious, enthusiastic, and committed to delivering solutions that clients love. They see challenges as opportunities, and they’re passionate about making the best user experiences. Shortcut’s customers believe in us and often embrace our ideas to make their product even better. You will be equally motivated by helping your colleagues as well as our clients! We value high-quality personal development and growth, not only getting things done.
The greatest power is the gentlest touch
Mixing innovation with idealism and adding a dash of technology infatuation, the SHORTCUT community has been growing steadily for more than a decade. And during the global pandemic, we have continued to win new projects that require us to grow even more. We employ more than 20 different nationalities and are optimistic about the future of apps, yet humble about the challenges we face as a tech community in a niche space within an ever-changing world.
Apply now by telling us what you’d love to do
At SHORTCUT we have curiosity, compassion, and commitment. Our purpose is to contribute to a simpler life and a more sustainable society (and to have fun while doing so).
If you fancy the sound of us, then let´s reverse roles. Tell us what your ideal every day would consist of and what you do or don't want to do in your next role.