As a Senior React Native Developer at Shortcut, you will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge mobile projects that challenge your skills and expertise. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deliver high-quality mobile applications for our clients.
Joining our dynamic team means becoming part of an app-community defined by enthusiasm and collaboration. Our driving ambition is to create solutions that enhance the lives of end-users (read, people). As part of our dream team, you will play a central role in crafting the most popular apps on the market. Our dedication to delivering the best solutions to our clients drives our commitment to developing applications across all platforms, including Flutter, iOS, Android, and React Native. If you're passionate about mobile app development, innovation, and making a meaningful impact, we want you to be part of our journey!
Over the last decade, Shortcut has been unwavering in our mission to revolutionize the digital landscape through groundbreaking mobile app solutions. We take pride in being at the forefront of the industry, and our commitment to excellence has made us the leading professional environment for apps in the Nordic region. And that we are proud of!
What you will be doing:
- Architect, develop, test, and maintain robust and scalable React Native applications.
- Collaborate with others to define and implement app features.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications across multiple platforms.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to make informed technical decisions.
- Mentor and guide junior developers, fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Help define and implement best practices for our React Native team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- 3+ years of developing React Native mobile solutions in TypeScript.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining mobile applications using React Native.
- You know your way around in Github/Gitlab.
- Experience with the VS Code editor and Jira, Microsoft Azure DevOps, or similar project management tools.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- A flair for creating exceptional user experiences.
- You are a citizen of the European Union (EU/EEC), or have a valid work visa in Denmark, and live in the greater Copenhagen area.
We are looking for a person who:
- Preferably, is experienced in other mobile platforms such as native iOS/Android.
- Likes to take the stage and collaborate with stakeholders and feels comfortable bringing new ideas to the table.
- Enjoys creating beautiful and robust code.
- Enjoyed coding and making it work.
- Don't give up at the sight of challenges, but strive to solve the issue.
- Are independent but able to cooperate closely with others.
- Knows when to keep working on an issue independently and when to ask for help.
- Enjoys being part of a team and working closely with other developers, designers, and UX specialists, as well as testers and project managers.
Apply now by telling us what you’d love to do!
If some of this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to enjoy a cup of coffee together and answer any questions you might have! If you have other qualifications that you believe will fit great into our team, please do not hesitate to be creative - that’s something we admire.