We are looking for a Project Manager for our Copenhagen office. Your job will be to manage the development of apps for our clients. To manage our teams, we seek a person who is a natural leader of projects with a good grip on technical aspects and communicates at the same level as our designers and developers. Experience with native apps and mobile solutions is a plus. Your intuitive understanding of our client’s needs and requirements is highly valued.
In this role, you will scope and deliver consistently and motivate and set goals for your team players to deliver supérieur products. We trust that you will ensure our projects will accomplish specifications within an established budget and time frame. We have a nice mix of larger projects and smaller Project Management tasks. So you have to be able to adjust the processes and ambitions to the different projects and clients.
In Shortcut, we are proud of having a client portfolio of some of the largest Danish and Scandinavian companies
- What you need for this position
- Substantial experience within Mobile App Development and digital projects.
- General knowledge and understanding of different technologies.
- SCRUM experience
- Experience with project management tools such as GitHub, Azure DevOps, Shortcut/Clubhouse or Jira.
- Strong management skills with coordinating and managing team members.
- Relevant certifications or other product management education is a plus.
- Fluent English is essential (proficiency in one of the Scandinavian languages is a plus).
Apply now by telling us what you’d love to do! If some of this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to enjoy a cup of coffee together and answer any questions you might have! If you have other qualifications that you believe will fit great into our team, please do not hesitate to be creative - that’s something we admire 🎉