Are you passionate about QA, good user experience, ensuring security, accuracy, and a good flow in products?
We are currently looking for a QA engineer with a burning commitment and zeal for the subject.
If you have an excellent technical understanding and proven experience in both, organize tests and testing apps during multiple IT projects and you are familiar with managing and preparing for testing, cases based on user stories, you have a good understanding of different technology environments, documentation, and high-quality test cases, then this role might be your next opportunity.
At Shortcut, we have a nice mix of larger projects and smaller tasks. So you have to be able to adjust the QA processes and ambitions to the different projects and clients. We recognize the importance of strong QA processes and the focus on quality - in the concepts, code, and maintenance. Depending on the project size and complexity we use tools like system test, automated tests, usability test, security test, regression test, etc. These tests are combined with public beta testing and other tools.
Joining us, you become part of a professional environment of committed and highly competent developers, designers, project managers, and even one QA wizard.
You will work in an interdisciplinary team, characterized by enthusiasm and togetherness, where the ambition is always to create solutions that can give people a better life. As part of the leading professional environment for apps in the Nordic region, you will help create the most popular apps on the market.
- Plan, analyze, design, execute and develop test cases
- Navigate and scale processes according to each product
- Hands-on manual testing
- Create and run automated tests
- Examine test results
- Report and follow up errors
- Either relevant bachelor's / master's degree from college or university or experience from functional / non-functional testing or a burning interest in the area
- Experience with Agile /SCRUM test and development processes
- Experience with test automation such as Appium, Espresso, and Firebase TestLab
- Experience with one or more scripting languages
- ISTQB or/and Agile Tester certifications are an advantage but not a requirement.
- Fluency in English
We are looking for a person who is
- Passionate about testing
- Systematically about finding and reporting errors
- Analytical and thorough
- Curious about new technology
- Keen to make your colleagues even better and create something with them
- A driving force and takes responsibility
Apply now by telling us what you’d love to do!
If some of this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to enjoy a cup of coffee together and answer any questions you might have! If you have other qualifications that you believe will fit great into our team, please do not hesitate to be creative - that’s something we admire .