You will be the kind of developer who knows that writing good code is not the only thing that's required to deliver a stellar product. You know iteration is key, and take pride in great test coverage, slick design, and sensible architecture.
While working for a customer, you might notice that they are missing out on an opportunity and if you pitch it correctly, you might have the chance to put the idea into life. Shortcut's customers believe in us and often embrace our ideas to make their product even better. You will be equally motivated by helping your colleagues as well as our clients!
- A desire to work both remotely and in an in-office environment with colleagues and customers.
- Passion for well designed software with clean, modifiable and testable code.
- Enjoy complex tasks and deep technical discussions.
- Experienced programmer in the Node environment and understanding of common libraries.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure via Google Cloud Platform or Azure.
- A passion for listening and learning from users.
- A dedication for making software that runs fast and scales well without sacrificing quality.
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback from all stakeholders.
- An understanding of DevOps.
- Experience with or understanding of mobile app development is a bonus.
- An interest in building software that is directed at making app development easier and user experience simpler is also a great bonus!
We have offices in Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Bucharest. We are a collection of 150 Developers, Designers, Architects, Business Developers, and Project Managers. Our company culture is characterized by idealism, integrity, curiosity, and togetherness, fortified by a playful sense of humor and our love of technology.
We'd love to hear from you! This is us and maybe it's you too? If all this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to have a coffee chat with you to answer your questions ☕️