You will be the kind of developer who knows that writing good code is not the only thing that’s required to deliver a stellar product. You know iteration is key, and take pride in great test coverage, slick design, and sensible architecture.
While working for a customer, you might notice that they are missing out on an opportunity and if you pitch it correctly, you might have the chance to put the idea into life. Shortcut’s customers believe in us and often embrace our ideas to make their product even better. You will be equally motivated by helping your colleagues as well as our clients!
What you can expect from our team
- We’re deeply committed to iOS, its frameworks, and APIs (and all things Apple)
- We love Swift and maintain a high proficiency, and sometimes flirt with Objective C too
- An eye for good UI & UX!
- We breathe RESTful API’s and love realtime databases like Firebase
- We’d love it if robots could help us do our jobs, so we’re trying to get better at using CI/CD to do all the boring, repetitive stuff for us
- Some of us are really good at unit-, UI- and integration testing! Others… not so much. But we’re improving.
- We’re a multinational company, so English is our primary language. You might hear some Scandinavian languages in our offices (and from our clients), and if you’d like to join into those conversations in those languages, we do pay for language classes.
We're headquartered in Oslo, with offices in Bergen, Copenhagen, Stockholm and Bucharest. We are a collection of 150 Developers, Designers, Architects, Business Developers, and Project Managers. Our company culture is characterized by idealism, integrity, curiosity, and togetherness, fortified by a playful sense of humor and our love of technology.
We'd love to hear from you!
This is us and maybe it's you too? If all this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to have a coffee chat with you to answer your questions ☕️